Thursday, January 14, 2010
How to Go 3D Video at Home
The process is very simple.
1. First, open up your wallet.
2. You'll need HDMI 1.4 compliant equipment. Everything you currently own is not.
3. You'll have to buy a 3D compliant television with 240 Hz refresh rates.
4. You'll have to buy multiple pairs of rechargeable active glasses.
5. You'll likely have to buy a new Sony Playstation (the existing one doesn't really cut it).
6. You'll probably have to go DirectTV.
7. You'll probably have to buy a new home theater receiver.
If you need to ask why, read the following summary article: http://www.retrevo.com/my/5875/article/16570720/Everything-You-Need-to-Know-About-3DTV?cmpid=Email